Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tommorrow

Tommorrow i will be going downtown, my mother wants to see if there are any north face jackets, newly arrived clothes suitable for Chinese New Year. It is too early, isn't is so? It is not even Christmas yet. Is it true that boys hated shopping? I heard that many cheap north face jackets find it terribly boring.
:-)) This coming Monday, i will be going for a friendly match of soccer held between celebraties. My sister is a Westlife fan and she is so excited when she won the tickets. I am happy too because i like northface jackets too and i have not been too far away from home (at least the indoor stadium is not within my walking distance) for these some time already. I will tell you more about it in future.
This is quite a long letter so i certainly hope that you will not fall asleep after reading it. Just kidding. I will sign off now and hope you will enjoy your weekend. Au revoir (that's a french word for goodbye) !!!